<B:LOOP VALUES='DATA:POSTS' VAR='POST'><B:INCLUDE DATA='POST' NAME='POST'></B:INCLUDE></B:LOOP> ~ <DATA:BLOG.TITLE></DATA:BLOG.TITLE> <DATA:BLOG.PAGETITLE></DATA:BLOG.PAGETITLE>

Welcome




Unlimited Calling US/Canada $9.95




Another way to make money is to show this tv screen on your site. I actually like it because it keeps me up to date on current events, but you can pick from many different channels. Back to point, just click on the little white embed circle. It was very easy to add. Magazines.com, Inc.

December 1, 2008

FreeLunchRoom

FreeLunchRoom- Better known as FLR. This site has been around for awhile. Way too crowded for me. There are thousands of people looking for trades there. IMO this is not that great of a site. Everytime someone posts that they can "green", their entire thread is filled instantly with a bunch of automated responses to contact traders.

It is very impersonal. If I were to "green" for someone there, I would not pick one of the automated responses. It is actually kind of creepy, when you log in and every thread has your name in it.

This site is no better than any other. I completed 2 trades and waiting for another to green for me. One of my completed trades went "red" on me for offer fraud! I tried to send a PM, but they already had him banned from the site. A scammer thread with this persons name was also started, but they closed it because of the banning. I would have liked to post in that thread.

So if you can't tell, I am not to fond of this site. Sort of last resort.
Bidaroo.com Submit Link to Allinks Directory - Friendly quality web links directory. Web sites organized by category. Links exchange.